Saturday, February 28, 2009

pancakes are round and yummy. Blame my sister for th title. Or me for asking 'give me a random sentence'

it is, hmm. Late? I am presently half way between drunk n no dozed (blame my sister for that one also) and since i was checking my email i thought id do a quick report.
I have found th house of my dreams, it is a little out of my price range but my m8 has decided to move in n share half th rent so it might work? (wish me luck with that lol this guys used to living with family n friends n not paying fuck all bills. Excuse my french) th house is amazing, seriously. I mean it sure isnt a mansion but it has a feeling about it, y'know? :) and i think i have said this be4 but, life is meant 2 be lived right? I am so damn scared, so much is changing, and all at once, but all i can do is try. And if it fails, i will know i tried.
I feel lately all im doing is whinging 2 anyone who will listen but hey, hopefully soon i will have nothing 2 whinge about. This said, carpe diem people, til next post :)

1 comment:

PhoenixHearse said...

Good luck with the house! Fingers crossed for you...