Monday, August 24, 2009

theres a link! and you should check it out cos its awesome! and i did it myself!

i have re-discovered macro on my camera.
i used to use it alot back in high school in photography but have pretty much forgotten it existed since then as i havent had a good enough camera.
the camera i have now however, does have macro, so i have been taking alot of shots lately using this function. ive found flowers are a great subject as they are vivid in colour n texture which is what macro is good for.

the end result of this? i now have ALOT of flower photos clogging up my computer.
i personally think some of them are quite good and some of my friends have said that too, so i want to figure out how i can share these photos. some of them would make excellent cards. th little voice in th back of my head tells me "who th hell would want those. as if" so its hard to get motivated lol
maybe i should make up a dossier?
ooh dont i sound up myself lol a dossier...

so i didnt want to put them all here on this page, i already have them elsewhere so i have linked the image.
just click it :)
if you want to see the pictures bigger (which does them real justice - not bragging or anything :/) just click them too :)


i am so talking to myself here hahaha hilarious. oh well at least I think im entertaining lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first sign of madness is hen you start answering yourself :P

secret agent kaos said...

lmao true :) at least i havent started doing that. yet lol