Thursday, November 26, 2009

heels, tomatoes and golf.

those of you who know me be warned you are about to die of shock lmao
i am in love.
with a pair of shoes.
hot!
i want them. and i am going back to get them.

i went to my cousins wedding on th weekend (which was why i was shoe shopping. i fell in love with those shoes but i went with flats as th final choice because i didnt think i could walk in th heels all day)
my cousin laura did my hair, took all of 2 minutes lol
mikael looked gorgeous as usual.
the wedding was amazing, beautiful reception, beautiful venue. and it held off raining until after th ceremony so that was good.
here are some of th girls with th bride doing th macarena.
im not there.
no way in hell i was joining in for th macarena.

th garden is growing well, my tomatoes are really high now, got lots of fruit on them but they are all green still. i love cherry tomatoes and i cant wait, it looks like its going to be a good harvest :)

my sisters boyfriend likes hitting golf balls around his local oval.
hence my new hobby.
i suck at golf but i try! th night of th wedding we were over there in th rain at 3am drunk as truckers, still in our dresses n wedding clothes, and i seemed to be hitting better than i usually do... wierd...

this morning at th outlet it was quite strange weather. it wasnt exactly cold but it wasnt warm, it was overcast but strangely calm. like before a storm builds. then on my way home i saw this
but no sign of any storm yet!
thats my ramble for th day, ciao! whoevers reading this...

No comments: