Monday, June 23, 2008

ten

10 songs i've been listening to lately..
1. we're in this together - nine inch nails
2. the ecstasy of gold - metallica
3. bulls on parade the new style - rage against the machine vs beastie boys
4. halls of illusions - insane clown posse
5. crank that - soulja boy
6. ride on - ac dc
7. shiny toy guns - le disko
8. all the same - sick puppies
9. an audience with the devil - hilltop hoods
10. dont fight it - the panics

10 things i can see right now
1. my coffee cup
2. my computer
3. the bottle mick found at the resevoir that i put wildflowers in
4. the computer speakers woo!
5. my phone - nokia 6288
6. mikaels last school photo
7. the fishtank
8. the black and blue catepillar with segmented body that kael made at school
9. blue bic lighter
10. the finnish flag hanging above the stereo


10 things in my fridge at the moment
1. dairy farmers thick n creamy yoghurt. orchard peaches n mangoes
2. porterhouse steak
3. broccolli
4. baby swiss mushrooms
5. cracker barrel cheese
6. kangaroo island free range eggs
7. cheese kransky
8. kirks ginger beer
9. cottees coola cordial
10. western star spreadable
10 places i've been lately
1. mikaels ninjutsu class
2. the school
3. jasons house
4. nathans house
5. micks house
6. shopping at foodland
7. the other micks house
8. my mums house
9. fishing at garden island
10. fishing at th port river

10 ways i've been occupying myself during the day lately
1. walking the dog
2. listening to music
3. gardening - so cold outside, brrr
4. watching movies on the computer
5. checking out the midday movie on the idiot box
6. cleaning. fun.
7. drinking lots of coffee
8. ringing scotti for his lunchbreak
9. posting on blogger every now n then
10. dreaming of summer and swimming

10 things i want to do before i die
1. learn to fly a helicopter
2. get my dive ticket
3. import a pontiac GTO
4. learn to ski
5. visit finland where my grandma was from and where my dad was born
6. go to a metallica concert
7. drive a porsche
8. catch a snapper
9. see australia
10. move back to the coast somewhere nice

10 things i would do if money were no object
1. buy an island purely for holiday purposes
2. buy a massive house with 8 acres of land, multiple rooms, an underground cellar and a pool
3. build a goddamn huge shed soley for car restoration purposes
4. negotiate to purchase Daimler - Benz
5. start an abalone farm with tuna farms on the side
6. start up multiple de-salination plants
7. inject massive amounts of freshwater into the muray river
8. buy saudi arabia so i had my own personal petrol supplies
9. go on the most amazing holiday that involves seeing many different places and lots of diving
10. buy a nice boat with all the mod cons and room on deck to carry a little fishing dinghy for shallower areas the boat cant access

10 people i would like to meet
1. david attenborough
2. wilbur smith
3. graeme base
4. the guy that does abcs gardening australia show
5. david letterman
6. james hetfield and the rest of metallica
7. richard branson
8. mark skaife
9. the chick from alias
10. whoever invented the speed detection radar so i could hit them with a tyre iron

10 places i would like to go
1. finland
2. diving in hawaii
3. diving with whale sharks in thailand
4. cave diving in mexico
5. new zealand
6. galapogas islands
7. antarctica
8. great ocean road, vic
9. lake eyre, s.a
10. exploring in the northern territory
10 of my favourite things
1. my photographs
2. my VN
3. my V8
4. my jump in the fire hoodie
5. my garden
6. my fishtank
7. our music collection
8. my quilted black adidas jacket
9. my dragon statues
10. my phone

No comments: