Tuesday, January 13, 2009

new years resolutions. in print.

i finally have gotten around to posting this, hahaha there goes no1 straight out th window, my new years resolutions, in print, (type) so i can look back n remind myself just what i said.
Hopefully this way i will stick to them.

Main objectives..
1. To make an effort to BE ON TIME.
2. To get back in touch with friends n family.
3. To quit cigarettes this year

Sub-resolutions..
1. Write more
2. Listen more
3. Act more (not in a dramatic sense..)
4. Walk athena more
5. Smoke less
6. Bitch less
7. Sleep less -strike that out,
7. Organise a better schedule for my day that works for everyone
8. Move closer to where ill be (hopefully) going back to 'higher education.'

So there are my missions for this year. A little belated i must admit, but i DID write them out last week, so they DO count :D
Ciao!

3 comments:

PhoenixHearse said...

Whoa, that's way too many resolutions for me. I try to pick only 1 or 2. That way I'm not nearly as disappointed in myself when I screw them up.

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

LOL@ sleep less, you know lack of sleep affects your mood so then you wouldn't be bitchy you'd be refreshed and then be motivated to be on time :p

Quitting ciggies is a big one but I reckon you could do it :D

Hmm now you got me motivated to do a resolutions list....keep an eye out on my blog I'll do one soon...and get on MSN!!!...LOL

Anonymous said...

bitch less? There is NO WAY I could even try to improve on that one! lol

Great to see them all - am looking at some very familiar ones and that is just more motivating so thank you!!

So, day 16 already and how have you progressed? Me not so well but I am still THINKING about working on them which is better than totally giving up I guess! lol All the best!