Friday, January 2, 2009

th grinch has gone

well it seems christmas n new year are over once more. I can breathe again now, time to start making plans for th new year i suppose. My new years resolution this year is to make an effort to be on time. I dont think ive ever been on time for anything! Since school neway.. Scotts new years resolution is to get these project cars started. So hopefully this will be a better year for us. Fingers crossed.
Christmas day was nice, went out to mums at kapunda, had a prawn chicken n salad dinner. For once i didnt eat too much at xmas dinner, i must have finally learnt previous years, that eating my weight in food has only resulted in an afternoon nap. Went to nannas th sunday after for th games. Just about th whole family was there. It was good to catch up with my cousins, some of them i havent seen in a couple of years, its always a surprise to see how much theyve changed n grown up since seeing them last.
For new years eve we got invited to port clinton with a m8 n his girlfriend, it was an ok trip, drank too much, got too much sun. If only our m8s girlfriend wasnt such a trout, we all would have had a much better time. Oh well.
I hope everybody else had a gr8 xmas n new years, best wishes for 2009!

Carpe diem!

1 comment:

PhoenixHearse said...

Good luck with the New Year's resolutions. I can't say I've ever finished one in my whole life.