Thursday, March 12, 2009

new start

well it is done. We met with th landlord saturday morning to sign th lease, get th keys n hand over cash.
Scott hired a ute with a towbar (since my car is useless n doesnt have one) so we could move stuff. Which we did saturday sunday n monday. I must say it was stressful but now that im in here i dont know why i was so scared. Its perfect. I walk out my back gate n theres a walking path along th river, i turn my head n i can see th sea! Its amazing. I love it here, n i feel so comfortable living with mick, he makes me feel safe. So thats my heads up for now, time to duck outside for a cigarette. (no smoking in th new house, we being responsible!)

1 comment:

PhoenixHearse said...

Congrats on the new place! I'm glad you love it. Now you just need to unpack everything so it feels like home.