Thursday, March 19, 2009

sit ups, spicy chicken rolls and a big fat whinge about my car.


well after doing my routine sit ups this morning, i can definately offer this piece of advice..

Dont eat a spicy chicken roll for breakfast BEFORE excercise

I went out early this morning to meet scott as he owed me some cash n i wanted it before he went to work, so i decided to get breakfast on my way home. One roast chicken n chilli roll please. Getting home i decided id do th sit ups i was supposed to do when i got up this morning (instead i was too busy running out th door) got to about 35 n my stomache was very loudly voicing its opinion on said chicken n chilli roll. And now i feel a little naseous.
Hoo-ray!
Why am i eating a chicken roll for breakfast you might be asking? Well i havent been eating for about 4 weeks now, which at first was cool because in th last 2 weeks ive gone from a 14-16 to a 12, but now ive noticed i am loosing my boobs too! Tragedy! Im petrified now and making sure i eat at least once a day. Chicken freaking sandwiches.

My car has been running like an absolute pig lately, and getting real hot to boot. Cooling system you say? Jah! I have replaced th front n back heater hoses to th block, th thermostat, th radiator, th overflow bottle (which was cracked) run a switch to th thermofan so i can turn it on when required (because th sensor on th manifold is busted -getting fixed monday) and shes had a semi flush n new radiator hoses. Bitch still isnt happy. I noticed my exhaust tip on a bit of an angle th other day n thought 'that isnt right' got down on my hands n knees, only to see th exhaust has blown from th center muffler. Wow.
Hopefully its only a weld job rather than a replacement job but i Do need a new tip. I can see daylight through it. So i think with th mechanic monday n th exhaust place friday (tomorrow) im guna be spending around 350-400 on th bloody car this week.
She better appreciate it. Though i tell you, i havent been able to drive her far, so am really missing th goddamn convenience of having my own transport.

House fine, loving th location. Weather beautiful, neighbours peaceful. Not regretting a damn thing.
Carpe diem people! x

1 comment:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

About time you lived where your happy and somewhere decent for a change!!!

Great that your shrinking BUT do eat or once you start eating properly again you will gain + some....promise me you'll eat even if it's only breakfast and a small dinner each day...eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper :)

Bummer about your car...I feel for you as were going through problems with our beast at the moment too which I'll write about in my blog (yes, hurrah I'm updating :p ) so do come take a looksie when you got the time...

May I suggest you get a new car..would complete the whole new reinvention phase your going through...new body, new house.....new car?....:p

Anyhow gotta love you and leave you chicky will pop in and out throughout the week so keep updating....

xx kasha xx