Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I miss walking athena along th back road with all th big gum trees.
I miss having people i knew living nearby n dropping in for coffee.
I miss having somebody who appreciate my cooking n tells me so.
I miss my garden.
I miss not worrying about money.
I miss th spur of th moment decisions to take th dog for a drive to somewhere we hadnt yet seen.
I miss planning our next streaky trip.
I miss size 12 shoes.
I miss knowing exactly what is where, how did it get there n how long it will stay.
I love walking athena to th beach along th river path.
I like th peace n quiet.
I love that ive gotten fitter n lost weight since moving here.
I love how we have been doing so much gardening lately, making th back yard a nicer less empty thing to look at, winters perfect for planting!
I like that my car hasnt cost me any money lately (touch wood)
I love th bikerides we have been doing. Th world looks different when youre not in a car.
I like holding onto th thin hope that i will make it to streaky at christmas time.
I love my new sneakers.
Im trying to think that a new life is a new start n that i should make th best of it. Knowing how things are isnt always within your reach. Sometimes not knowing is just how it is.

No comments: