Monday, June 29, 2009

update


Well heres an update, i guess i havent really written anything for a while. Its just that i dont know what to write. It feels like im failing at life at th moment.
Im finally down to 68kg. I dont remember being 68kg for th longest time. Possibly since i was 14. You would think id be happy hey, but no, a few random comments from 'friends' about 'god, youve lost heaps of weight, are you sick or something?' has really boosted my confidence (not) and now im starting to wonder WHY IS IT That its so easy to lose weight now when it never has been.
Mick mowed th lawns on th weekend. Its amazing how huge th backyard looks now. And neat. I just went outside n took a photo, it looks like its going to be an awesome day today. And while i think of it, guess what else?! Th roses mick got me for my birthday? Well i have managed to get some cuttings growing.
No roots yet tho.
Suggestions definately welcome..
I have to go now n take th boy to school. Ciao!

No comments: