Monday, May 12, 2008

randoms..

My sister and i met mum for morning tea the other weekend.
We thought mums oat slice was pretty good, so did the pigeons!This is Kyra feeding them out of her hand.
She talked me into it (me, with my fear of birds lol) and i must say it felt pretty damn ticklish!
I cacked myself the whole time i was crouched on the ground which my sister thought was hilarious.


Scott brought my attention to the dogs the other day, they were lying under the clothesline out the back and it looked pretty amusing. Kimba looked as though she was superimposed over the top of athena
i tried to be stealthy taking the photo out the kitchen window with my phone,
but do you think they knew i was there? lol


ill end this post with a picture of the card mikael wrote me for mothers day (with my mums help)
how adorable is his little drawing?!? (that he apparantly did all by himself)
i love it so much i am considering taking it into a tattoo artist and asking them to ink it on my ankle!
what do you think??
have a good day :)

No comments: