Tuesday, May 6, 2008

waste of space?

here it is 2pm and i have (unwittingly) succeeded in wasting the whole day AGAIN.
I need a new hobby. something to take up my time when mikaels at school so i dont feel so useless. its like right now at this point, my whole reason for existance is to serve my little monster. i need something else so i dont feel like such a worthless member of society.
my sister suggested me taking on charity work for uniting care wesley like shes doing at the moment, which sounds ok, i guess ill feel usefull at least. i think i have a slight fear of meeting new people, if you had said this to me a year ago i would have laughed so hard, i think i must be getting old, maybe confidence diminishes with age. god help me by the time im 40 if this is the case!
If only i could find something where im needed between the hours of 9:30am and 2:30pm and whatever it is it doesnt require sitting in the same position for 5 hours a day because that would be perfect for me!
oh well, ill keep my options and my eyes open, hopefully ill find something.

No comments: