Friday, April 24, 2009

Fresh fm is gay. At th moment.


I ganked this from a friends facebook picture album. I dont quite get th slogans underneath, i guess they are somebodies interpretations (points for me if i spelt that one right!) of th mr men people. I havent yet decided whether i am th big round blue dude with th bad memory, th blue ninja wannabe or th little red guy top right, 'th one who swears all th time.'
Seriously.

Im sitting in th laundry having a cigarette while playing around on my phone (this seems to be where i do most of my 'posting' lately)
Mick is playing spider solitaire on his computer in th kitchen (he so kicks my ass at that game, he got 92 moves once, i have only ever managed 96. Not happy jan)
and by th sound of it mikael is hanging over micks shoulder watching and talking his ear off.
Fresh fm is gay right now so i cant even tell you that im listening to good music. Just fixed that problem and put my phones music player on. Hurray for mobile multi-tasking!

Um. Thats it i guess.
Brain dead right now..

2 comments:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

LOL I don't know if I'd be the lazy one or the one who's always hungry....one or the other. Mel would definately be the tower and Rob ould be the one who always swears or mr grumpy...PMSL.

I would have thought you'd make a good mr men/little miss gangster and/or the drama queen :p

secret agent kaos said...

i am so not a drama queen!

Mikael is th little yellow dude, 'th annoying one'