Wednesday, April 22, 2009

random uselesness


SHIT, REALLY??


things have been pretty fucked up for me th last 2 days, so im not going 2 mention ANY of it. Apart from this.

If hayleys phone exploded it would be a fucking blessing. Especially if it was right next to her head at th time.

Its beautiful weather outside, im trying to motivate myself to go for a walk to th beach. Whats my excuse afterall, its a 15min walk. Im sitting at my back door having a cigarette n writing this post. Vitamin d from sunlight, am i wrong? Probably..
I think coffee would be a fantastic idea, caffeine is always a good motivator lol

71kg. I seem to be just sitting on th fence now, not losing any, not gaining any. Sucks really, i think th only way to hit 65 will be another 2 wk fast. Which is going to be hard considering my stomach is used to eating again :(

Only half a week of school holidays left, hurray for that. Th kid has been driving me nuts, he has so much energy its crazy. Cant wait to start getting up at 7am every morning again lmao

Th turtles are doing fine, they are all growing well except quasimodo. He worrys me a little as his neck isnt as thick as th others n his shell is smaller. He doesnt move like th others either. Im wondering if hes a little retarded. Mick did have to help him out of th egg afterall. Maybe th little buggers just a 6 pack short of a carton lol

Well th kettles boiled so im off to make a cuppa :)
carpe diem!

2 comments:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

Hmmmm so you've hit your plateau....

No fasting....bad idea!.....just go off any white foods....that means milk, sugar, bread....e.t.c.

Proud your doing so well....better than me even but I'll get there EVENTUALLY :p

I hear ya about the school hols, I can't wait til my 2 go back either!

secret agent kaos said...

im not sure if losing your boobs is doing well but yeh. Im not as big as i was i suppose. Everything has changed shape, some parts im happy with, other parts im not. But at least i can now go and buy size 12 jeans, which is pretty cool. Th weather is crap here today. Cold n windy n raining. Sorry, did i say cold? Absolutely freaking freezing. Just made a coffee, its supposed to motivate me (wish me luck with that)