Monday, April 13, 2009

happy easter


i am in a bad mood. So im hoping by rambling on here i can distract myself from th storm brewing inside my head.

Mick took me to wallaroo last weekend. Was nice. Got heaps of photos to post here but i cant be bothered going thru th 120 photos n picking th best to post. Itll happen. Just not today.

Caught up with an old m8 over th wknd, havent seen simo in about just over a year i reckon. Was really good to see him n his daughter, his little girl is th same age as mikael n they get along gr8 so it was cool that they got to hang out a bit after not seeing each other for so long.

Its easter monday, 10am n im still laying in bed wondering what i should do today. Lazy hey. Got up earlier n made kaels breakfast then went straight back to bed. Doing well!

I still feel like shit. This hasnt worked at all.

My car is fkd again. After i posted that last car whinge my heater coil shit itself n is leaking water n coolant inside my dash.

Its not funny and somebody up there fucking hates me.

So i can either fork out ANOTHER $600 to fix it, or i could get someone to bypass th heater coil out of th cooling system completely by joining 2 hoses. Its that easy.
It just means getting in my car in th mornings when its cold is going to be hell.
My car is turning into a bucket.

Apart from that, am definately realising that life is actually pretty hard, especially when your boyfriend (or ex should i say) isnt handing you $500 odd a week so you can put it towards th house n 'do what you see fit with it.' (i didnt ask for it to be that way, its just how it was. And i got used to it hardcore. Be self reliant people. Thats my advice. Then it isnt so much a shock when you have to actually do something by yourself!)

Caught up with another good m8 i havent seen in ages, i finally got hold of th colonel. Elusive white rabbit he turned out to be. He said he was quite impressed with my secret stealth spy skills in tracking him down.
Points for me.

Anyway, have a good day whoevers reading this :)
Carpe diem!

No comments: