Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hey guys... nothing.

wellllll..
I sit here trying to think of something to write and my mind is blank. (like thats not common lmao) i promised myself when i started this blog, i would do it at least semi religiously, i enjoy writing, have for years, but have had no reason to write for a long time and have gotten lazy. so this is my task to myself. i think me and my boyfriend are the only people reading it, but thats ok. hes my spell check and its all good! he picks me up constantly on my grammar but i have a rebellious streak so i ignore that criticism lmaoWe went out to dinner thursday night, regrettably i didnt get a photo of the meal as i was intending to do (but heres a 'paint drawing' instead lmao and er.. it didnt quite look like ^that) we were all too busy digging straight in to remember as the food looked amazing (as always) although i wish i had stuck with my favourite and what i like to think of the 'sports bar classic meal' the steak and chips. every single time i get steak at the waterloo, it is awesome.
Easter here was hectic as usual. the day started way too early, the boy consumed way too much chocolate and the rest of the day was spent keeping up with and constantly supervising a hyperactive 5 year old whose system was trying to deal with way too much sugar. i was so glad when he (eventually) went to sleep sunday night.
Also on sunday, scott had a mega clean up of the carport, shed and back lawn and pulled the panelvan out of the shed to suss out what we need, what we've got, and what we could do straight away. more to come on the panelvan, maybe even tomorrow. i'll go out and take a photo and 'document' what (little things) we've done already.
but for this moment in time that exists for me right now, im going to have a cup of tea before stumbling up to bed. *out*

No comments: