Wednesday, March 26, 2008

welcome, reader


i gave in. nobody reads this but me. i thought i didnt care. but i did. so when i was speaking to one of my friends on messenger today, i subtly slipped the fact that i had a blog into the conversation to get her interested

kaos says:
mikael had a cold last week
kaos says:
i havent had it yet
kaos says:
lucky
K8 says:
good immune system u have then
K8 says:
:)
kaos says:
i hope so :)
kaos says:
ive created a blog!
kaos says:
im so proud of my blog
kaos says:
i love my blog
K8 says:
what u been up to lately?
kaos says:
lol
K8 says:
ohhh ok gimme ur link
kaos says:
(ive just discovered blogs lmao)
K8 says:
whats a blog?....like an online journal?
kaos says:
yeh
kaos says:
its heaps cool
kaos says:
u can write down stuff and add pics and shit

and lo and behold i have another reader (i think) i created a reader! im so proud of my reader! i love my reader! oh well.. i wouldnt go that far but you get the general idea..
so i guess now i better try and make this project of mine (my blog,der) at least a little interesting. ideas definately welcome.
as im kneeling on the floor at the moment (my footstool that i usually use for a seat, bad for my back i know, is in front of the t.v cause we're playing burnout dominator on the playstation)
*not my screen shot*


i will keep this short and sign off.
P.S cute cartoon at top by Luke Chueh. no links at this point. google it lol

*one thing about me you may not know (or may know, whatever)*
i will quote my sister:
"gawd, i swear you could talk underwater with a mouth full of marbles you know that?"
-to which i lost it laughing

No comments: