Thursday, May 28, 2009

i used to think bikes are just for people too young to drive cars, but now im not so sure..

god how freaking tired do i look! This is th result of riding a bmx for an hour n a half a day, 5 days in a row!
Thankfully my ass is past th point of hurting, maybe i have callouses there now or something, no idea but im glad.
My legs hurt for th 1st ten minutes when i first start but i push myself n that goes away and i dont seem to get breathless so easy. Bonus.
Maybe theres hope yet lol

This is what i saw over th river as i came around a bend on my way home yesterday, my first thought 'shit, im riding INTO that' second thought 'that looks awesome, stop n take a photo' so i did.
And here it is..
kaaaate, can u post some nice stormy winter pics of th jetty n bay on ur blog? Please?
And can we come up with a word other than blog to call these things? It sounds rather like bog and that makes me uncomfortable lmao

No comments: