Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A picture says a thousand words. Thank god for that cos im not going to...

i went out th back for a coffee th other morning n had to take a photo.
Beautiful.

Athena at th beach.
Idiot lol

Sitting pretty...

Mikael and i found th most kick ass tree.
Spot mikael!

He gets scared when i push him high on th swing, so i push him higher!
He loves it...

After taking kael to school last friday i detoured past th beach to have a look.
Nice birthday weather lol

And this is what my favourite person in th whole world got me for my birthday!

Delivered to my door!

Arent i lucky, they are absolutely gorgeous.
I want to try n get one of th stalks to root (that sounds so dirty) so i cut a 15 cm or so piece off th bottom of one of them, hung th rose in th closet to dry it out, and put th stem into a glass of water.
Wish me luck with that, itd be awesome to have a rosebush of them to keep forever.

And since im getting old i thought id dye my hair.
What do you think??

Signing off for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

"Red" roses....isn't he nice :D....I thought yellow was for friendship :p.

Rob got me chocolates...:p...like I need the extra calories!...LOL ah well his heart was in the right place.

Nan gave me some money so went and bought a shitload of plants, mostly vegetables for the patch....and about 5 nice sheoaks for a windbreak right down the backyard, amongst other things...

Also well done with the weight loss and your skin is looking clear...bonus!...all you need to do now is do something with your hair, give it some body or edge...

xx Kasha xx