Monday, May 25, 2009

swine flu paranoia


Do i send th boy to school or dont i?
I am already avoiding shopping centers, doctors surgeries, pubs, airports and swimming pools.
I even wind my windows up at traffic lights lol
I start to hyperventilate whenever theres a large congregation of people around me, and if th lady at th checkout coughs while im being served, i dont breathe until ive left th damn shop.
What is going to happen i really dont know.
All i can say is thank fu*k for our tamiflu stocks!
Highest quota per capita in th world apparantly..

2 comments:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

I know I heard....18 people positive in Adelaide for Swine Flu...YIKES.

But remain calm, stay at home avoid shopping centres, ash your hands regularly...an you should be fine.

I would keep 'the boy' home...better to be a neurotic mother than dead I say :p

Which reminds me I should stock up on crap I need so I can stay out of public if it hits here for at least 6 weeks...

Oh and keep a good stock of antibac wipes, for door knobs, light switches e.t.c....

Oh and by the way Rob said make a cb mount for your bike....and the gps for your bike is a good idea I reckon :)

secret agent kaos said...

ive actually got a sore throat n feeling under th weather for th last 3 days or so, i think its just all th bikeriding in th cold n rain lol but its hard 2 tell myself that in th mornings when my mind is weak lol i live near th airport, that can only be a bad thing lmao