Thursday, May 21, 2009

reflections

I decided today to go for a bikeride.
To hindmarsh.
It was pretty cool actually, just took th bike path next to th river th whole way. I timed it perfect, i got to near micks work just on his lunch break so i rang him n asked if he wanted 2 meet me at th river for lunch.

It was a beautiful day so i took some photos.

I stopped on th way back on a cool little wooden bridge in th shade to (yes ill be honest) have a smoke, these guys must have thought i had food or something cos they were pretty keen.
I must have seemed pretty mean cos i just laughed at them and took a photo

And heres th beast that got me there. I like. Comfortable seat, hard work but thats th idea right!? I bought it for my birthday as a 'now you have no excuse considering theres an awesome bike path right near th house, get off your ass and excercise' tool.

Well i have to go now and get th boy from school, hes been home th last 3 days with an ear infection, poor little bugger. (and poor me!) Th doctor said he was fine to go back today so hopefully hes had a good day!

*edited at 6:55*
Comfortable seat?!? Ask me now if i think its a comfortable seat! My ass feels like its been hit with a fn cricket bat a few dozen times.
Lets just say i am in a considerable amount of discomfort everytime i sit down...

1 comment:

.•:*Kasha'z*:•. said...

LOL.....a BMX no wonder you arse is caning!...and maybe your arse is smaller so hence not as much padding now :p...

I'd rather horse ride, works your inner thigh muscles too...the biggest thing a female will ever have between her legs...haha...

Anyway...

it seems to be the time of year for kids to get sick, my boy was home today because he has a cold...hope your boys ear infection goes away nothing worse than ear infections, they hurt and they can and can be dangerous too. Guy got tinitus when he as a kid from getting the flu it as that bad it broke his eardrum....there was no such thing as antibiotics back then :(

Hope you are well and sorry I wasn't awake when you rang (Rob told me you rang) fell asleep after loading Jansz's truck up with all the shit the previous people never bothered to clean up before us..and some African Boxthorn I removed..so getting there...slowly..you know Jansz don't you...Peter, not Geoff got mixed up between the two...pretty nice of him to allow us use of his truck because stuff taking everything up by trailer..

Anywayz catch up with you soon I promise I'll update my blog soon, just been so busy now with the kids at school I can get things done :)....I don't sit on the computer 24/7 anymore :p